Table of contents
About this book
This volume presents several multidisciplinary approaches to the visual representation of data acquired from experiments. As an expansion of these approaches, it is also possible to include data examination generated by mathematical-physical modeling. Imaging Systems encompass any subject related to digital images, from fundamental requirements for a correct image acquisition to computational algorithms that make it possible to obtain relevant information for image analysis.
In this context, the book presents selected contributions of a special session at the Conference on Advanced Computational Engineering and Experimenting (ACE-X) 2016.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-9806-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-9805-6
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-9806-3
- Series Print ISSN 2195-4356
- Series Online ISSN 2195-4364
- Buy this book on publisher's site