Table of contents
About this book
This book collects the latest theoretical and technological concepts in the design and control of various linear machines and drive systems. Discussing advances in the new linear machine topologies, integrated modeling, multi-objective optimization techniques, and high-performance control strategies, it focuses on emerging applications of linear machines in transportation and energy systems.
The book presents both theoretical and practical/experimental results, providing a consistent compilation of fundamental theories, a compendium of current research and development activities as well as new directions to overcome critical limitations.
Linear Induction Machine Superconducting Linear Machine Linear Machines in Energy Systems Linear Machines in Transporation Drive Systems Control Techniques for LIM Induction Machine Design Optimization Superconductor LIM
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-9616-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-9615-1
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-9616-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site