About this book
This book reviews the status quo and visions for the future in the wind energy industry in China and around the globe, focusing on its roles in optimizing energy structure, alleviating environmental pollution, and coping with climate change. Providing a blueprint of wind power development till 2050, it suggests a series of further measures in the context of policies, regulations, laws, and marketing in order to overcome the existing bottlenecks. Moreover, it proposes a number of potential innovative technologies related to IT+ and advanced manufacturing, including integrated & distributed power and micro-grid systems, multi-energy complement, green and intelligent manufacturing, reliability design, blade design, manufacturing and maintenance, drive drain systems, and offshore wind farms.
This book offers researchers and engineers insights into sustainable development in the wind power industry.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-9516-1
- Copyright Information Science Press and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-9515-4
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-9516-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site