Table of contents
About this book
This book presents up-to-date research developments and novel methodologies to solve various stability and control problems of dynamic systems with time delays. First, it provides the new introduction of integral and summation inequalities for stability analysis of nominal time-delay systems in continuous and discrete time domain and presents corresponding stability conditions for the nominal system and an applicable nonlinear system. Next, it investigates several control problems for dynamic systems with delays including
H(infinity) control problem;
Event-triggered control problem;
Dynamic output feedback control problem;Reliable sampled-data control problem.
Finally, some application topics covering filtering problem, state estimation, and synchronization are considered. It can be a valuable resource and guide for graduate students, researchers, scientists, and engineers in the field of system sciences and control communities.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-9254-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-9253-5
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-9254-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site