Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides a state-of-the-art review of the key aspects of HBV. It covers our current understanding of the HBV genome and lifecycle, liver-enriched factors in the regulation of HBV transcription and translation, HBV protein structures and biological functions, and the immunology and pathogenesis of HBV. It also provides an update on cell and animal models, as well as molecular approaches.
The respective chapters also cover the clinical management of hepatitis B and discuss future research directions, in particular, the identification of molecular targets for pharmacological intervention. Given its scope, the book offers a valuable resource for students, researchers, clinicians, and health practitioners in the fields of virology, infectious disease, public health etc.
Dr Hong Tang is a Professor and Director of the Center of Infectious Diseases, West China Hospital of Sichuan University.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-9151-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-9150-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-9151-4
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Series Online ISSN 2214-8019
- Buy this book on publisher's site