Table of contents
About this book
This book presents a comprehensive review of heterogeneous face analysis and synthesis, ranging from the theoretical and technical foundations to various hot and emerging applications, such as cosmetic transfer, cross-spectral hallucination and face rotation. Deep generative models have been at the forefront of research on artificial intelligence in recent years and have enhanced many heterogeneous face analysis tasks. Not only has there been a constantly growing flow of related research papers, but there have also been substantial advances in real-world applications. Bringing these together, this book describes both the fundamentals and applications of heterogeneous face analysis and synthesis. Moreover, it discusses the strengths and weaknesses of related methods and outlines future trends.
Offering a rich blend of theory and practice, the book represents a valuable resource for students, researchers and practitioners who need to construct face analysis systems with deep generative networks.
- Book Title Heterogeneous Facial Analysis and Synthesis
- Series Title SpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Series Abbreviated Title SpringerBriefs Computer Sci.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-9148-4
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-981-13-9147-7
- eBook ISBN 978-981-13-9148-4
- Series ISSN 2191-5768
- Series E-ISSN 2191-5776
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages X, 97
- Number of Illustrations 2 b/w illustrations, 33 illustrations in colour
Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Buy this book on publisher's site