Table of contents
About this book
This book explores a range of plausible futures for environmental law in the new era of the Earth’s history: the Anthropocene. The book discusses multiple contemporary and future challenges facing the planet and humanity. It examines the relationship between environmental law and the Anthropocene at governance scales from the global to the local.
The breadth of issues and jurisdictions covered by the book, its forward-looking nature, and the unique generational perspective of the contributing authors means that this publication appeals to a wide audience from specialist academics and policy-makers to a broader lay readership.
anthropocene environmental law environmental governance anthropogenic climate change environmental management sustainable development sustainability intergenerational equity transboundary air pollution biodiversity sustainable development goals environmental welfare indigenous land rights environmental justice
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-9065-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Law and Criminology Law and Criminology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-9064-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-9065-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors