Table of contents
About this book
Reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography (RP-HPLC) has become the most widely used method for pharmaceutical analysis, as it ensures accuracy, specificity and reproducibility for the quantification of drugs, while avoiding interference from any of the excipients that are normally present in pharmaceutical dosage forms.
This book presents a simple methodology for developing stability-indicating methods and offers a ‘how-to guide’ to creating novel stability-indicating methods using liquid chromatography. It provides the detailed information needed to devise a stability-indicating method for drug substances and drug products that comply with international regulatory guidelines. As such, it is a must-read for anyone engaged in analytical and bioanalytical chemistry: professionals at reference, test, and control laboratories; students and academics at research laboratories, and scientists working for chemical, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology companies.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-8723-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-8722-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-8723-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site