Table of contents
About this book
This book covers all the latest aspects of what’s happening in all the micro-fields of glaucoma. The chapters cover pathogenesis, structural and functional tests, and medical, laser and surgical therapies. An entire chapter is devoted to the future of glaucoma management. All the chapters are supported with illustrations to enhance understanding of the developments.
A lot of innovations are happening in the field of basic research, pharmacology, surgical devices and imaging equipment for glaucoma.
As part of the series “Current Practices in Ophthalmology” this volume is meant for residents, fellows-in-training, generalist ophthalmologists and specialists alike.
Pathogenesis of Glaucoma Laser Therapy for Glaucoma Medical Management of Glaucoma Alternative Therapies for Glaucoma. Surgical Management of Glaucoma. Future of Glaucoma Diagnosis and Management
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-8457-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-8456-1
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-8457-8
- Series Print ISSN 2523-3807
- Series Online ISSN 2523-3815
- Buy this book on publisher's site