About this book
This book provides a concise introduction to soft matter modelling, together with an up-to-date review of the continuum mechanical description of soft and biological materials, from the basics to the latest scientific materials. It also includes multi-physics descriptions, such as chemo-, thermo-, and electro-mechanical coupling.
The new edition includes a new chapter on fractures as well as numerous corrections, clarifications and new solutions. Based on a graduate course taught for the past few years at Technion, it presents original explanations for a number of standard materials, and features detailed examples to complement all topics discussed.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-8371-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-8370-0
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-8371-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site