About this book
This book starts by presenting the basics of reinforcement learning using highly intuitive and easy-to-understand examples and applications, and then introduces the cutting-edge research advances that make reinforcement learning capable of out-performing most state-of-art systems, and even humans in a number of applications. The book not only equips readers with an understanding of multiple advanced and innovative algorithms, but also prepares them to implement systems such as those created by Google Deep Mind in actual code.
This book is intended for readers who want to both understand and apply advanced concepts in a field that combines the best of two worlds – deep learning and reinforcement learning – to tap the potential of ‘advanced artificial intelligence’ for creating real-world applications and game-winning algorithms.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-8285-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-8284-0
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-8285-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site