Table of contents
About this book
This book aims to delve deeper into China’s road studies, bringing together China’s leading scholars from different disciplines to examine, with reference to the grand strategies of major powers in the world, the strategically important issues that China faces, the interactions between domestic politics and international politics, and the way in which China seeks to become a world player. The book contains articles analyzing the history and reality of China’s road, domestic and international foundations of China’s road, and China’s road and the world’s future. The authors also discuss the unique aspects of China’s road, as the properties and the selection of the system, ideas, and development model all comprise an unalterable socialist direction, government-led market economic system, human-oriented core ideas, and gradual reform. With balanced and peaceful development, cooperation, and mutual benefits as outstanding characteristics, China’s road will ensure that China continues to progress.
Honghua Men is Distinguished Tongji University Professor, the Dean of Tongji University’s School of Political Science and International Relations and President of Tongji University’s Institute for China & World Studies.
Chinese Modernization China as World Power Altermodernity Chinese Foreign Policy Development Theory
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-7880-5
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Singapore
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-7879-9
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-7880-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Oil, Gas & Geosciences