Table of contents
About this book
HBO is a therapeutic tool that enhances oxygen supply to hypoxic tissues and improves wound healing/tissue remodeling. Currently HBO therapy is applied to a wide range of clinical cases, which include not only acute hypoxic diseases but also many chronic and refractory diseases involving tissue hypoxia or intractable infection. HBO therapy is a well-recognized regimen for many researchers and clinicians.
The first half of the book outlines basic molecular mechanisms of HBO and their potential applications for clinical activities, while the second half describes the rationale behind introducing HBO therapy into suitable clinical cases and presents successful clinical reports. It is primarily written for HBO clinicians, physiologists and basic research scientists, but is also of interest to clinicians who have an interest in this field considering introducing HBO therapy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-7836-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-7835-5
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-7836-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site