About this book
This book covers recent advances in the understanding and management of essential hematological pathologies. In addition to updates on Hodgkin’s lymphoma, acute myeloid leukemia and other disorders, it provides essential information on transplant pathology, and the molecular and genetic aspects of hematological disorders. Offering a practical approach to lymphoma diagnosis, the book will help hematologists and pathologists alike make accurate diagnoses in keeping with the latest classifications and methodologies. A wealth of photographs and algorithms help readers understand the laboratory approach to the diagnosis of hematological disorders, reflecting the latest advances in the field.
The book offers a valuable resource for residents of MD pathology, DM hematopathology and clinical hematology, as well as practitioners of hematology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-7713-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-7712-9
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-7713-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site