Table of contents
About this book
This book illustrates the importance of the Natural Biometabolites, which offer a rich reservoir of candidate compounds for drug discovery in the battle against cancer. Recent research and development efforts concerning anti-cancer drugs derived from natural products have led to the identification of numerous candidate molecules that inhibit cancer cell proliferation and metastasis using a variety of mechanisms.
Given its scope, the book offers a valuable resource for cancer biologists and general oncologists alike, while also benefitting research professionals in Science, Nursing, Medicine, Biochemistry, Genetics and Bioscience who wish to understand the fundamentals of prognosis and prediction in tumorigenesis. Moreover, the book provides an essential platform for understanding drug resistance mechanisms and combatting the growing menace of multidrug resistance.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-7607-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-7606-1
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-7607-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site