Table of contents
About this book
This unique book presents an integrated approach for sustained innovation in various areas of microbiology. Focusing on the industrial and socio-legal implications of IPR in microbiological advances, it offers a comprehensive overview not only of the implications of IPR in omics-based research but also of the ethical and intellectual standards and how these can be developed for sustained innovation.
The book is divided into three sections discussing current advances in microbiological innovations, recent intellectual property issues in agricultural, and pharmaceutical microbiology respectively. Integrating science and business, it offers a glimpse behind the scenes of the microbiology industry, and provides a detailed analysis of the foundations of the present day industry for students and professionals alike.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-7466-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-7465-4
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-7466-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site