Table of contents
About this book
This book focuses on civil engineering materials and nanotechnology. Highlighting recent advances in the field of nano-engineered cementitious composites, it discusses their key principles, design and fabrication, testing and characterization, performance and mechanisms, as well as applications. Future developments and remaining challenges are also outlined.
Nano-engineered cementitious composites are exceptionally strong, durable and offer multifunctional/smart performance that differs considerably from that of normal cementitious composites. Providing valuable insights into these composites’ future development, the book offers an essential source of information, inspiration, theory and practical guidance for developing sustainable cementitious composites. As such, it will benefit researchers, scientists and engineers in the fields of civil engineering materials and nanotechnology alike.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-7078-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-7077-9
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-7078-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site