Table of contents
About this book
This book summarizes the imaging characteristics and theory of CNS infections, serving as a clinical guidance and having a practical significance for the understanding, prevention and diagnosis of infectious neurology. It includes extensive CT, MRI images on gross anatomy, pathological tissue, immunohistochemistry, electronic speculum, etc. It is divided into 19 chapters according to infectious types.
On the basis of imaging diagnosis, through the cross research of imaging with autopsy and pathology, the imaging characteristics and evolution was revealed. This book will be a valuable reference on the clinical practice and research of neuroinfections.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-6904-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-6903-2
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-6904-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site