About this book
This book presents a compilation of current trends, technologies, and challenges in connection with Big Data. Many fields of science and engineering are data-driven, or generate huge amounts of data that are ripe for the picking. There are now more sources of data than ever before, and more means of capturing data. At the same time, the sheer volume and complexity of the data have sparked new developments, where many Big Data problems require new solutions.
Given its scope, the book offers a valuable reference guide for all graduate students, researchers, and scientists interested in exploring the potential of Big Data applications.
Big Data Text Mining Clustering Cloud Computing Data Applications
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-6347-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-6346-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-6347-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site