Table of contents
About this book
This is the first book to apply multimedia tools to economic and business storytelling. By examining the journalism essentials as well as the advanced multimedia skills, it helps readers use the latest technological tools to integrate multimedia elements into traditional news coverage. It also explains how to tell stories solely through multimedia elements.
The new language of online journalism includes writing for digital platforms, writing blogs and writing for social media and involves a wide range of multimedia skills, like video, audio, photography, graphics, data visualization and animation. Multimedia journalism allows a two-way communication with the audience that was not possible in traditional “legacy” media, and this textbook is replete with links to useful tutorials, examples of award-winning multimedia stories, and advanced digital resources, offering journalists a road map to the brave new world of digital reporting and editing.
Multimedia journalism Business journalism Journalism textbook Digital media New media Journalism innovation Global economy Global business International business Social media
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-6163-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Social Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-6162-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-6163-0
- Series Print ISSN 2522-0942
- Series Online ISSN 2522-0950
- Buy this book on publisher's site