Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book gathers high-quality research papers presented at the Seventh International Conference on Solid Waste Management, held at Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad on December 15-17, 2017. The Conference, IconSWM 2017, is as an official side event of the high-level Intergovernmental Eighth Regional 3R Forum in Asia and the Pacific. As a pre-event, it also aims to generate scientific inputs to the policy consultations at the Eighth Regional 3R Forum co-organised by the UNCRD/UNDESA, MoEFCC India, MOUD India and MOEJ, Japan.
At the IconSWM 2017, researchers from more than 30 countries presented their work on Solid Waste Management. Divided into three volumes, this book shares their papers, which address various issues related to innovation and implementation in sustainable waste management, segregation, collection and transportation of waste, treatment technologies, policies and strategies, energy recovery, life cycle analysis, climate change, and research and business opportunities.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-2784-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-2783-4
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-2784-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site