Table of contents
About this book
This book presents the theoretical research and application results of a study on flexible mechatronics (flexonics). Formulating distributed models in both time and spatial domains using a geometric approach, it presents a simple yet practical field-based sensing method for robotics and manufacturing, and illustrates its applications with examples such as exoskeletons, mobile sensor network and intelligent sensing.
The book is of interest to researchers, engineers and graduate students in robotics, manufacturing and automation engineering who wish to learn the core principles, theories, technologies, and applications of flexonics.
Compliant mechanism Intelligent manufacturing Generalized constraints Bio-inspired robot Field-based sensing Design of sensor configuration Machining dynamics Model validation Biological materials Flexible mechatronics
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-2667-7
- Copyright Information Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, Wuhan and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-2666-0
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-2667-7
- Series Print ISSN 2523-3386
- Series Online ISSN 2523-3394
- Buy this book on publisher's site