About this book
This book aims to describe the achievements, policy and system of immunization management in China during the last 60 years. Immunization is one of the most effective and cost-effective means to prevent infectious diseases. The Chinese government has long attached great importance to immunization, and with several generations of effort, China has made great achievements through its immunization program.
The book consists of 9 chapters, including the introduction of vaccination and immunization policy, immunization services, innovative vaccines, immunization activities in China. The book also demonstrates some of the hardships and difficulties behind the immunization achievements, and introduces the effort of Expanded Program of Immunization (EPI) staff and the support and assistance from the international community.
China Immunization Program history current situation achievements experience
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-2438-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. & People's Medical Publishing House, PR of China 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-2437-6
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-2438-3
- Series Print ISSN 2520-8365
- Series Online ISSN 2520-8373
- Buy this book on publisher's site