About this book
This atlas covers all aspects of retina, retinal pigment epithelium, and choroidal tumors, as well as other simulating lesions of intraocular tumors and paraneoplastic syndromes. Each chapter features numerous high-quality pictures based on multimodal imaging, including color fundus photography, fundus autofluorescence, optical coherence tomography, ultrasonography, ultra-widefield imaging, and fundus angiography.
Designed to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of posterior segment intraocular tumors and simulating lesions, this book is intended for ocular oncologists, retina specialists, general ophthalmologists, residents and retina fellows.
Ocular Oncology atlas is part of the series Retina Atlas, which provides global perspectives on vitreoretinal diseases, covering imaging basics, retinal vascular disease, macular disorders, ocular inflammatory and infectious disorders, retinal degeneration, surgical retina, ocular oncology, pediatric retina and trauma. Retina Atlas consists of 9 volumes and about 100 chapters, presenting validated and comprehensive information on retinal disorders.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-2336-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-2335-5
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-2336-2
- Series Print ISSN 2662-5741
- Series Online ISSN 2662-575X
- Buy this book on publisher's site