Table of contents
About this book
This book covers all key aspects of critical care in pediatric nephrology, including acute dialysis in sick children. It also provides detailed protocols for managing fluid and electrolyte balance and dialysis in children in intensive care.
In addition, this quick guide discusses innovations in pediatric renal replacement therapy technologies, such as plasma exchange, CARPEDIEM, NIDUS and aquadex.This is a go-to book for intensivists, physicians and trainees working in pediatric intensive care units.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-2276-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-2275-4
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-2276-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site