Table of contents
About this book
This book examines various applications of electron spin resonance spectroscopy (ESR) in medicine, covering topics such as interactions between blood and nanoparticles, physical intricacy of HbNO complexes, parasitic diseases, oxidative stress measurement, polymerization of resinous materials used in dentistry, tooth dosimetry and dermatological applications.
Instead of providing mathematical details, it focuses on the applications and data interpretation of ESR as an emerging tool.
This book is intended for students and researchers interested in the field of ESR applications in translational research and medicine
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-2230-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-2229-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-2230-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site