Table of contents
About this book
This book provides comprehensive, state-of-the art insights into aortic valvuloplasty.
Aortic valve repair is a relatively new procedure. Since first being successfully performed in the 1990s was objectively assessed in the 2000s, this procedure has now become standardized, reproducible, and popular around the globe.
Written by experts in surgery and cardiology and richly illustrated, it discusses the aspects of anatomy, pathophysiology, diagnosis and surgical procedure that are essential for successful repair. Contributing to the popularization and development of aortic repair, it is a valuable resource for surgeons, cardiologists, cardio-anesthetists and paramedical staff interested in the field and will be good resource for popularizing and developing aortic valve repair.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-2068-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-2067-5
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-2068-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site