Table of contents
About this book
This book introduces readers to several new generalized preinvex functions and generalized invariant monotone functions. It begins by describing the main properties of these functions and various relations. Several examples are then presented to illustrate various interesting relationships among preinvex functions and the properly inclusive relations among the generalized invariant monotonicities. In addition, several second order and higher order symmetric duality models are provided for multi-objective nonlinear programming problems. Lastly, weak and strong duality theorems under generalized convexity assumptions are provided.
The book offers a well-synthesized, accessible, and usable treatment for students, researchers and practitioners in the areas of OR, optimization, applied mathematics and engineering, and all those working on a wide range of related problems, which include financial institutions, logistics, transportation, traffic management, etc.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-1981-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-1980-8
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-1981-5
- Series Print ISSN 1931-6828
- Series Online ISSN 1931-6836
- Buy this book on publisher's site