About this book
This book proposes a novel neural architecture, tree-based convolutional neural networks (TBCNNs),for processing tree-structured data. TBCNNsare related to existing convolutional neural networks (CNNs) and recursive neural networks (RNNs), but they combine the merits of both: thanks to their short propagation path, they are as efficient in learning as CNNs; yet they are also as structure-sensitive as RNNs.
In this book, readers will also find a comprehensive literature review of related work, detailed descriptions of TBCNNs and their variants, and experiments applied to program analysis and natural language processing tasks. It is also an enjoyable read for all those with a general interest in deep learning.
- Book Title Tree-Based Convolutional Neural Networks
- Book Subtitle Principles and Applications
- Series Title SpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Series Abbreviated Title SpringerBriefs Computer Sci.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-1870-2
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-981-13-1869-6
- eBook ISBN 978-981-13-1870-2
- Series ISSN 2191-5768
- Series E-ISSN 2191-5776
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 96
- Number of Illustrations 32 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Buy this book on publisher's site