About this book
This book proposes a novel neural architecture, tree-based convolutional neural networks (TBCNNs),for processing tree-structured data. TBCNNsare related to existing convolutional neural networks (CNNs) and recursive neural networks (RNNs), but they combine the merits of both: thanks to their short propagation path, they are as efficient in learning as CNNs; yet they are also as structure-sensitive as RNNs.
In this book, readers will also find a comprehensive literature review of related work, detailed descriptions of TBCNNs and their variants, and experiments applied to program analysis and natural language processing tasks. It is also an enjoyable read for all those with a general interest in deep learning.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-1870-2
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-1869-6
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-1870-2
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5768
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5776
- Buy this book on publisher's site