Table of contents
About this book
Firstly, the book examines innovation practices of long-lived Japanese firms and compares them with those of German, American and Korean firms. Based on extensive interviews with executives and field studies, it identifies the essential qualities of each country in which these innovative firms and innovative talents are found.It then focuses on theoretical and practical aspects, using the theoretical framework to define organizational and technological factors for long-term innovation success. Further, the book provides recommendations based on organizational practices for developing innovative talents in Japanese, German, American and Korean contexts.
Intended for academics, students and practitioners in the areas of organizational theory and strategic management, this book clarifies the critical practices of long-lived innovative firms and organizational innovators.
- Book Title Creative Innovative Firms from Japan
- Book Subtitle A Benchmark Inquiry into Firms from Three Rival Nations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-1681-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-981-13-1680-7
- eBook ISBN 978-981-13-1681-4
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIV, 142
- Number of Illustrations 1 b/w illustrations, 10 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site