Table of contents
About this book
The aim of this book is to provide comprehensive overview of the role of different tyrosine kinases in the progression and metastasis of various cancers of the gastrointestinal tract such as esophagus, liver, pancreas, stomach, and colorectal. Activation of various signaling pathways and tyrosine kinases are responsible for resistance to chemo and radiotherapy in these gastrointestinal malignancies. Targeting these tyrosine kinases, which regulate the activities of survival pathways in growth, and metastasis is a rational strategy in gastrointestinal cancer therapy.
Each chapter embedded in this book covers information pertaining to a specific tyrosine kinase and its impact on various malignancies, which is not only significant for basic and clinical research investigations but will also be valued by students at advanced undergraduate to postgraduate levels.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-1486-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-1485-8
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-1486-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site