Table of contents
About this book
Guojun Zeng is Professor and Director of the Department of Hospitality Management, School of Tourism Management at Sun Yat-sen University. He has authored and coauthored publications in the International Journal of Hospitality Management, Journal of China Tourism Research, China Geographical Science, and many other journals.
Henk J. de Vries is Associate Professor of Standardisation at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University in Rotterdam, Netherlands, and Guest researcher at the Delft University of Technology, Delft, Netherlands.
Frank M. Go passed away in 2017. He was Professor of Event and Tourism Marketing at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University in Rotterdam, Netherlands. He was ranked among the top 40 scholars in the world for academic leadership in tourism research, as measured by the number of articles published in eight journals in the field between 1985 and 2004.
- Book Title Restaurant Chains in China
- Book Subtitle The Dilemma of Standardisation versus Authenticity
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-0986-1
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Singapore
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-981-13-0985-4
- Softcover ISBN 978-981-13-4544-9
- eBook ISBN 978-981-13-0986-1
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 126
- Number of Illustrations 26 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site