Table of contents
About this book
Juann Hung is an Associate Professor at International Business School Suzhou, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University. She has years of experience as an economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and then as the lead international analyst at the U.S. Congressional Budget Office. Her research is mainly on policy-related issues, such as effectiveness of foreign exchange intervention, macroeconomic effects of globalization, and the implications of China’s growth model. Her research has been published as book chapters, policy and issue briefs, as well as papers in leading research journals.
Yang Chen is a Lecturer at International Business School Suzhou, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China. Her research interests mainly include urban economics, Chinese economy and development issues. She has published in leading research journals such as Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Urban Studies, Journal of Regional Science, Economic Letters, International Journal of Finance and Economics, Asia and Pacific Journal of Management, and Economic Modelling.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-0983-0
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Singapore
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance Economics and Finance (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-0982-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-0983-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking