Table of contents
About this book
This book provides the basis of the design of rotating AC machines. The first chapter puts the emphasis on the air gap magnetomotive force (MMF) of Rotating AC machines and the second chapter deals with the formulation of the rotating fields that could be generated considering different technique. The third chapter of this book focuses on the arrangement of the armature winding of fractional-slot concentrated winding permanent magnet synchronous machines, which is achieved considering the star of slots approach.
Each topic is explained by case studies that show how to implement the theory into real-world design of DC machines.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-0920-5
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-0919-9
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-0920-5
- Series Print ISSN 2191-8112
- Series Online ISSN 2191-8120
- Buy this book on publisher's site