Table of contents
About this book
This book analyses a collection of key strategic human resource management (HRM) and employment relations (ER) topics. The book follows a unique pedagogical design employing problem-based learning and participant-centred learning approaches, both of which the author has extensive experience in implementing with post-graduate learners. The book also prepares the learner to use these approaches, and has resources for the instructor.
The first part of the book provides a very focussed research commentary highlighting the key theoretical approaches in HRM and ER. The second part offers details of the design and implementation of strategic HRM and ER practices. The third part features a selection of contemporary research-based case studies that bring to life the debates and tensions inherent in the field of strategic HRM and ER.
strategic human resource management strategic employment relations organizational strategy strategic performance management workforce planning organizational culture recruitment and selection employee learning and development employee voice change management employee benefits strategic workforce design strategic management human resource management employment relations problem-based learning participant-centred learning institutional theory industrial relations
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-0399-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-0398-2
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-0399-9
- Series Print ISSN 2192-4333
- Series Online ISSN 2192-4341
- Buy this book on publisher's site