Table of contents
About this book
The 24th volume of this highly successful series includes new contemporary topics such as corrosive injuries of the oesophagus, post-gastrectomy complications, advances in imaging of inflammatory bowel disease, unusual presentations of gallstones, gall bladder cancer with jaundice, minimally invasive pancreatic surgery, and enhanced recovery after surgery. Finally, the chapter on advances in GI surgery, like in each past volume, reviews important new developments in the field.
The GI Surgery Annual 24th Volume provides an overall roundup of selected topics that were deemed particularly relevant and topical by the series editors.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-0161-2
- Copyright Information Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-0160-5
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-0161-2
- Series Print ISSN 2367-3435
- Series Online ISSN 2367-3443
- Buy this book on publisher's site