Table of contents
About this book
This book provides detailed information on basic and advanced laboratory techniques in histopathology and cytology. It discusses the principles of and offers clear guidance on all routine and special laboratory techniques. In addition, it covers various advanced laboratory techniques, such as immunocytochemistry, flow cytometry, liquid based cytology, polymerase chain reaction, tissue microarray, and molecular technology. Further, the book includes numerous color illustrations, tables and boxes to familiarize the reader with the work of a pathology laboratory.
The book is mainly intended for postgraduate students and fellows in pathology as well as practicing pathologists. The book is also relevant for all the laboratory technicians and students of laboratory technology.
- Book Title Basic and Advanced Laboratory Techniques in Histopathology and Cytology
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-8252-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-981-10-8251-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-981-13-4101-4
- eBook ISBN 978-981-10-8252-8
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXV, 275
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 174 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site