Table of contents
About this book
This book represents the work of some of the contemporary world leaders in marketing. The contributors are authors of a set of path-breaking books on marketing. To ensure sufficient depth of coverage, the contributors have taken the essence of their earlier books and combined it with their latest understanding and cases. This has served to enhance the content and put it in the readers’ current context.
It is common knowledge that keeping pace with the growing application of marketing requires a novel approach. With new ideas and nuances being discovered every day, it has become a real challenge for marketers and students of marketing to keep up to date on important contemporary marketing concepts. Given its unique approach and thoughtful curation, this book presents readers with diversity of perspectives along with a unique depth of thinking.
Some of the contributors:
Don Peppers & Martha Rogers, Lance Bettencourt, Jagdish Sheth & Rajendra Sisodia, Erich Joachimsthaler, Philip Kotler, Matt Watkinson, Bob Gilbreath, Mark Ingwer, Michael Schrage, John Simmons & Richard Owen
"This anthology is a must read and I truly enjoyed Philip Kotler's article on how positioning and differentiation can help brands deeply engage citizens"
- Prof. Diana Derval, author of "Designing Luxury Brands: The Science of Pleasing Customers' Senses"“How better to distill the wisdom of leading thinkers on marketing than to ask award-winning authors to capture the essence of their thinking in a tight chapter. The result is a rich and rewarding source of ideas, concepts and insights into the fluid world of marketing. A valuable addition to the libraries of thoughtful marketers.”
- Professor George S. Day, Geoffrey T. Boisi Professor Emeritus, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, USA
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7724-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-7723-4
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-7724-1
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8096
- Series Online ISSN 2192-810X
- Buy this book on publisher's site