About these proceedings
This book presents the proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Frontiers of Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications (FICTA 2017), held in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The event brought together researchers, scientists, engineers, and practitioners to exchange their new ideas and experiences in the domain of intelligent computing theories with prospective applications to various engineering disciplines. The book is divided into two volumes: Information and Decision Sciences, and Intelligent Engineering Informatics.
This volume covers broad areas of Intelligent Engineering Informatics, with papers exploring both the theoretical and practical aspects of various areas like ANN and genetic algorithms, human–computer interaction, intelligent control optimisation, intelligent e-learning systems, machine learning, mobile computing, multi-agent systems, etc. The book also offers a valuable resource for students at the post-graduate level in various engineering disciplines.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7566-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-7565-0
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-7566-7
- Series Print ISSN 2194-5357
- Series Online ISSN 2194-5365
- Buy this book on publisher's site