About this book
This book highlights the latest breakthrough developments in bioinformatics. It presents a series of timely, in-depth reviews, drug clinical trial studies, biodiversity informatics and thematic issues. In addition, it includes insightful reviews on advances in computational molecular/structural biology, which address areas such as computing in biomedicine and genomics, computational proteomics and systems biology, and metabolic pathway engineering. Innovations in these fields have direct impacts on key issues related to healthcare, medicine, genetic disorders, the development of agricultural products, renewable energy, and environmental protection.
Written by respected leaders in the field and covering a wide range of topics involving the integration of biology with computer and information science, the book offers an ideal basis for teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels. It can also be used for self-instruction by research investigators interested in applying bioinformatics-based analytical methods and information technologists working with academic and industrial laboratories.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7483-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-7481-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-7483-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site