Table of contents
About this book
This book addresses the science and technology of the gasification process and the production of electricity, synthetic fuels and other useful chemicals. Pursuing a holistic approach, it covers the fundamentals of gasification and its various applications. In addition to discussing recent advances and outlining future directions, it covers advanced topics such as underground coal gasification and chemical looping combustion, and describes the state-of-the-art experimental techniques, modeling and numerical simulations, environmentally friendly approaches, and technological challenges involved.
Written in an easy-to-understand format with a comprehensive glossary and bibliography, the book offers an ideal reference guide to coal and biomass gasification for beginners, engineers and researchers involved in designing or operating gasification plants.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7335-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-7334-2
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-7335-9
- Series Print ISSN 2522-8366
- Series Online ISSN 2522-8374
- Buy this book on publisher's site