About this book
This book presents the most important findings from the 9th International Conference on Modelling, Identification and Control (ICMIC’17), held in Kunming, China on July 10–12, 2017. It covers most aspects of modelling, identification, instrumentation, signal processing and control, with a particular focus on the applications of research in multi-agent systems, robotic systems, autonomous systems, complex systems, and renewable energy systems.
The book gathers thirty comprehensively reviewed and extended contributions, which help to promote evolutionary computation, artificial intelligence, computation intelligence and soft computing techniques to enhance the safety, flexibility and efficiency of engineering systems. Taken together, they offer an ideal reference guide for researchers and engineers in the fields of electrical/electronic engineering, mechanical engineering and communication engineering.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7212-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-7211-6
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-7212-3
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- Buy this book on publisher's site