Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a major forum for the technical advancement of knowledge management and its applications across diversified domains. Pursuing an interdisciplinary approach, it focuses on methods used to identify and acquire valid, potentially useful knowledge sources. Managing the gathered knowledge and applying it to multiple domains including health care, social networks, data mining, recommender systems, image processing, pattern recognition and predictions using machine learning techniques is the major strength of this book.
Effective knowledge management has become a key to the success of business organizations, and can offer a substantial competitive edge.
So as to be accessible to all scholars, this book combines the core ideas of knowledge management and its applications in numerous domains, illustrated in case studies. The techniques and concepts proposed here can be extended in future to accommodate changing business organizations’ needs as well as practitioners’ innovative ideas.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Knowledge Computing and Its Applications
- Book Subtitle Knowledge Manipulation and Processing Techniques: Volume 1
S. Margret Anouncia
Uffe Kock Wiil
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-6680-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-981-10-6679-5
- Softcover ISBN 978-981-13-3890-8
- eBook ISBN 978-981-10-6680-1
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXI, 293
- Number of Illustrations 43 b/w illustrations, 64 illustrations in colour
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet)
- Buy this book on publisher's site