About this book
The information is presented in simple language with illustrative figures and colour microphotographs, making it understandable for readers of every level. It highlights recent findings, the comparative analysis of assays, protocols, points to ponder, background information and major references, and also compares various assays for evaluating a seminal parameters.
The book provides a comprehensive resource for beginners, as well as academics, investigators and scientists of animal semen biology and relevant fields. Further, it offers valuable teaching material.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-5200-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-5199-9
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-5200-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors