Table of contents
About this book
The main objective is to provide quick and essential knowledge for the subject with the help of summary and solved questions /case studies without going into detailed discussion. This book will be much helpful for the students as a supplementary text/workbook; and to the non-computer professionals, who deal with the systems analysis and design as part of their business. Such problem solving approach will be able to provide practical knowledge of the subject and similar learning output, without going into lengthy discussions.
Though the book is conceived as supplementary text/workbook; the topics are selected and arranged in such a way that it can provide complete and sufficient knowledge of the subject.
Systems Analysis and Design Systems Portfolio and Portfolio Integration Institutional Approaches of Systems Development Structured Systems System Quality System Development
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-5128-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-5127-2
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-5128-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site