Table of contents
About this book
This book offers up-to-date information on different microbiomes, their community composition and interactive functions with the host, bringing together information from diverse research reports to provide an overview of the rapid developments in meta-omics technologies.
It is a valuable resource for scientists, researchers, postgraduate and graduate students interested in understanding the impact and importance of next generation sequencing technologies on different hosts and their microbiomes.
Host microbiome omics gut microbiota next generation sequencing microbiome modulation
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-5050-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-5049-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-5050-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site