Table of contents
About this book
By empirically assessing the competitiveness of 505 cities around the world from regional, national and other perspectives, this book not only ranks these cities but also presents a treasure trove of information with regard to each city’s relative strengths and weaknesses.
This unique resource draws on a wealth of data sources, all of which are described and assessed, and involve urban economics, geography, regional economics and many other fields. Using a concise indexing system, sophisticated methodology, and extensive figures and tables, it provides a comprehensive analysis of global urban competitiveness in 2015.
Given the scope of its coverage, the book will be of great interest to readers such as local authorities, decision-makers and economic planners in cities throughout the world.
Urban Competitiveness Global Connection Agglomeration Cities Network Urbanism The Silk Road China
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-4834-0
- Copyright Information China Social Sciences Press and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-4833-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-4834-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site