Table of contents
About this book
This book investigates key developments in China’s manufacturing industry from the perspectives of general evaluation, regional analysis, industrial analysis and enterprise analysis. Based on data for 1978 to 2013, it details the characteristics of the different stages, typical development patterns, and the international status of China’s manufacturing sector. It also provides an in-depth portrait of China’s new-type manufacturing sector based on four main aspects, namely, economic creativity, technological innovation capability, energy conservation capability, and environmental protection capability, and subsequently assesses the status quo of this sector, analyzes the regional development characteristics, and ranks China’s top 10 provinces and top 10 cities in terms of manufacturing. The book outlines the industrial characteristics of China’s manufacturing sector and analyzes the factors influencing its development and lastly, it examines China’s listed manufacturing enterprises, ranking and providing brief snapshots of the top 50 most respected enterprises.
This book is intended for all those interested in the development of China’s manufacturing sector, especially university instructors and students, governmental officials and managerial personnel in the manufacturing sector and related enterprises.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-4445-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-4444-1
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-4445-8
- Series Print ISSN 2194-7937
- Series Online ISSN 2194-7945
- Buy this book on publisher's site