Table of contents
About this book
This book is the seventh volume in a series entitled “Contemporary Logistics in China,” authored by researchers from the Logistics Center at Nankai University. In the spirit of the six preceding annual volumes, this book carries on the ideal of providing a systematic exposition on the logistics development in China for the English-speaking community at large. Specially, this volume captures China’s logistics development at a crucial turning point.
On the one hand, it reflects the new horizon advocated by the Government’s One-Belt-One-Road Initiative global cooperation strategy; on the other, it explores the Internet revolution, which has had major impacts on e-commerce and urban logistics in China. Subjects covered in this volume encompass the macro-factors pertaining to logistics development, region-specific plans, industry-wide transformation, globally-oriented moves, and current hot topics. The expositions on and analyses of these subjects are based on the latest available sources and statistical data.
As with the previous volumes, the ultimate aim of this book is to present a timely portrait of the rapid growth of China’s logistics market and the status quo of its logistics industry. In so doing, the book offers an in-depth analysis of critical issues involved in the ongoing dynamic and multi-faceted development, and provides a valuable reference resource for interested readers in the academic and professional fields.
Logistics in China Industrial Logistics City Logistics Internet Revolution Logistics Market Development of Key Industries in China Modern Logistics
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Contemporary Logistics in China
- Book Subtitle Reformation and Perpetuation
- Series Title Current Chinese Economic Report Series
- Series Abbreviated Title Current Chinese Eco.Report Ser.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-4178-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-981-10-4177-8
- Softcover ISBN 978-981-13-5071-9
- eBook ISBN 978-981-10-4178-5
- Series ISSN 2194-7937
- Series E-ISSN 2194-7945
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages V, 229
- Number of Illustrations 33 b/w illustrations, 8 illustrations in colour
Supply Chain Management
Operations Research/Decision Theory
- Buy this book on publisher's site